DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT OFFER LEGAL ADVICE! AND “NO” WE ARE NOT A LAW FIRM! WE OFFER CHAPTER 7 BANKRUPTCY PETITION PREPARATION SERVICES FOR A FEE ONLY. OUR DOCUMENT PREPARATION SERVICES IS LIMIT TO OUR FIRM COMPLETING THE BANKRUPTCY PETITION FORMS AND ORGANIZING YOUR DOCUMENT FOR SUBMISSION. IF YOU REQUIRE ADVICE, THEN YOU NEED TO CONTACT AN ATTORNEY, REVIEW THE BANKRUPTCY INSTRUCTION VIDEOS, AND/OR READ THE USC CH7 BANKRUPTCY BASIS. OUR FEE IS NOT A PART OF YOUR BANKRUPTCY COURT FILING FEE AND WE CAN NOT PAY OR COLLECT YOUR BANKRUPTCY COURT FILING FEES. YOU MUST PAY YOUR COURT FILING FEE SEPARATELY AT THE TIME OF FILING YOUR PETITION WITH THE COURT. IF YOU HAVE IRS TAX DEBT AND YOU ARE FILING CHAPTER 7 BANKRUPTCY MAKE SURE YOUR REVIEW IRS & BANKRUPTCY.
OUR SERVICES ARE LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING TYPE OF DEBTOR.
- MUST BE A RESIDENTS OF VIRGINIA
- CHAPTER 7 BANKRUPTCY FILING TYPE
- DOES NOT REQUIRE A WAIVER OR PAYMENT PLAN FOR FILING FEE
- HAVE NOT FILED FOR BANKRUPTCY WITHIN THE LAST 8 YEARS
- DOES NOT HAVE ANY BANKRUPTCY CASE PENDING
- DOES NOT OWN A HOME
- DOES NOT OWN A BUSINESS
- PRIMARY DEBTS ARE “CONSUMER DEBTS”
- HAS NO MORE THAN 50 CREDITORS
- HAS ASSET BETWEEN $0-$50,000
- CURRENT LIABILITIES DOES NOT EXCEED $50,000
- EXEMPT PROPERTIES LIMITED TO 1 AUTOMOBILE PER ADULT FILER, AND PERSONAL ITEMS
VIRGINIA COURT FILING FEE
OUR PETITION PREPARATION & DOCUMENTS PROCESSING FEE
$350 (Make Payment) Required no later than your initial petition filing meeting. (Our fee includes $295 for Doc Prep, and $55 for Copies, Printing, & USPS Postage)
BEFORE FILING OR CONTACTING US
- Review Filing Without an Attorney
- Read: What is an Bankruptcy Petition Preparer
- Go to Simple Class pay $23.95 and complete the prefiling bankruptcy credit counseling. Upon completion, you will receive a certificate of completion that is required for your bankruptcy petition.
- Find out in which bankruptcy court you must file your bankruptcy case. It is important that you file in the correct district within your state. To find out which district you are in, go to: http://www.uscourts.gov/courtlinks
- Check the local court’s website for any specific local requirements that you might have to meet. Go to: http://www.uscourts.gov/courtlinks
- Get Protected and SIGN-UP for IdentityIQ Secure Max and get ALL 3 of Your Credit Reports. You will need this to prepare the Credit Matrix that is required to send with your bankruptcy petition.
- Review document checklist below and gathers all documents that are applicable.
FORMS WE WILL PREPARE
- Voluntary Petition for Individuals Filing for Bankruptcy (Official Form 101).
- Statement About Your Social Security Numbers (Official Form 121).
- Bankruptcy Petition Preparer’s Notice, Declaration, and Signature (Form B119)
- Schedule A/B: Property (Official Form 106A/B)
- Schedule C: The Property You Claim as Exempt (Official Form 106C)
- Schedule D: Creditors Who Have Claims Secured by Your Property (Official Form 106D)
- Schedule E/F: Creditors Who Have Unsecured Claims (Official Form 106E/F)
- Schedule G: Executory Contracts and Unexpired Leases (Official Form 106G)
- Schedule H: Your Codebtors (Official Form 106H)
- Schedule I: Your Income (Official Form 106I)
- Schedule J: Your Expenses (Official Form 106J)
- Summary of Your Assets and Liabilities and Certain Statistical Information (Official Form 106Sum).
- Declaration About an Individual Debtor’s Schedules (Official Form 106Dec)
- Statement of Financial Affairs for Individuals Filing for Bankruptcy (Official Form 107)