TRANSPARENT FEE SCHEDULE
Our fees are simple, fair, and transparent. We value long-term business relationships and our professional services offer great value to any small business or taxpayer with tax problems. Our approach is simple and designed to give you peace of mind. During our first call or meeting, you will know immediately how we can help you protect and grow your small business or resolve your tax, payroll, and accounting problems.
Tax Preparation, Tax Accounting & Payroll Tax Account
Tax Preparation Services
- Business Income Tax Filing $650 per filing
- Personal Income Tax Filing $350 per filing (Include VA State ), $50 non-VA state filing
- Non-Profit Tax Filing $550 per filing
- Estate Income Tax Filing $650 per filing
- Trust Income Tax Filing $650 per filing
- Gift Tax Filing $550 per filing
- Estimated Tax Filing $125 per filing
*The tax preparation services fee is a stand-alone paid for services in accordance with IRS Circular 230
Note: Clients with brokerage statements (Form 1099Bs) and required data entry for trade transactions will be subject to $10 data extraction fee.
Payroll Tax Accounting
- $35 per week
- $3.25 per W2/1099
- $3.25 per check printed
- Covers up to 5 Employees and/or contractors
- addlt employee/contractor $0.75 per week
- Pay as You Go Worker Compensation
- Pay as You Go Tax Payments
- Direct Deposit for Employees and Contractors
- Check Printing Options
- Employee/ Contractor Job Costing
- Garnishment services
- 401k/Retirement Plans Reporting
- Health Benefits Insurance Reporting
- Outsourced HR Management Support
- Job Costing
- and more
- See Brochure
NOTE: Fees listed are estimates and a client’s fees for services may differ based on their specific circumstances and needs. A review of business bank statements & credit card statements is required for more accurate accounting services fees.
** Our financial statement preparation services are not a stand-alone service and require transactional bookkeeping and reconciliation. Financial Statements are prepared using the Income Tax Basis of Accounting and are used for the preparation of the business tax return and for management purposes only.
**A client with more than 5 employees requires a custom quote and proposal acceptance.
Updated periodically. Last Updated 12/1/2022