Management Accounting Services
We will provide Management Accounting Services for your company which shall include the following scope of services:
- 12-Appointments per year, beginning on January 1st of each year.
Financial Statements Preparation:
- Prepare Financial Statement on an Income Tax Basis of Accounting for the purpose of management to prepare its annual tax filing requirements.
- Prepare company’s Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, and Statement of Retained Earning.
- Transaction Entry- We will record accounting transactions from bank statements, credit card statements, and any additional accounting source documents provided by the client.
- Transaction Reconciliations- We will reconcile accounting transactions recorded into the accounting books of records with the source documents provided by the client, and any third-party reporting entity to include bank statements, credit card statements, payroll register, and/or lending institutions liability statements.
- Transaction Analysis- We will code accounting transactions and/or reclassify accounting transactions in the client’s books of records in accordance with IRS Revenue Procedures and General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Collation of Banking and Accounting System Records- We will download bank, credit card statements, checks, exported banking transactions, lending institutions liability statements, merchant account statements, and payroll records from the client’s banking and accounting systems.
- Collation of Documents from Client- We will gather accounting and tax records from clients to include the bank statements, credit card statements, invoices, receipts, billing statements, payroll registers, contracts, and other documents required for recording accounting transactions.
- Close the Accounting Period: At the end of the reporting period, we will close and post your final transactions and account balance to the general ledger. Once an accounting period is closed a business can not reopen it.